Part-time Children’s Language Club Teacher at Linguajoy Language Clubs
Who we are: Founded in 2015 in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Linguajoy Language Clubs provides foreign language learning experiences for children aged 2-14yo. Learning languages in the early years, is easy, fun, and very beneficial in the long term. Linguajoy also serves adult learners and companies in the language training needs.
With a wide portfolio of 9 languages and with more than 20 native, dynamic and enthusiastic teachers, we inspire and guide children in discovering the joy of foreign languages through engaging, multi-sensory language learning activities over the course of a study year (August – May).
Place and weekly working time: a flexible number of working hours (45 minutes per lesson) at venues throughout Helsinki, Vantaa, Espoo, and Sipoo
- Leading groups of children, age range 2-14 years old
- Teaching the target language through multi-sensory learning methods including play, song, crafts, games, movement, and music
Your skills and experience:
- Native speaker of the target language
- Experience in teaching and working with groups of children
- Understanding of language acquisition process
- Understanding of the relationship between language and culture
- Ability to inspire and engage children in learning a new language
- Friendly, positive, and energetic approach to teaching
- Reliability and sense of commitment is a must
- Must have a valid residence permit/proof of ability to work in Finland
- A criminal record background certificate will be required from employees working with children.
If you want to be part of an energetic, wonderful, international educational team, do not wait any longer!
To apply, please send your CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org